JOY – Autumn
October 1 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm£90
JOY: Journey of You
:: CONNECTION ::
:: DISCOVERY ::
:: REJUVENATION ::
You’re always putting everyone and everything above your own priorities and what you would really welcome is some time to yourself.
- Connect to your inner child – explore your playful and creative side through abstract watercolour painting and drawing (no need to be ‘arty’).
- Discover what well-being means to you and what’s important
- Rejuvenation. Fill your inner well with joy, build your resilience, blow away the cobwebs with a mindful walk, eat nourishing, delicious home cooked food and develop friendships with like-minded others.
Escape to the countryside and relax in the peaceful surroundings of Litton. Walking, watercolour, wisdom and well-being!
Other JOY Day Retreats:
- JOY in Winter: Sunday 29th January
- JOY in Spring: Sunday 26th March
- JOY in Summer: Sunday 25th June
Find out more about these events here