Work on yourself while sharing the experience with others
Retreat: Create Your Next Chapter.
Friday 18th March to Sunday 20th March 2022
Rebecca Norton of Sense of Direction and Glenda Strong of illustrations by Glenda have teamed up to deliver a Walking & Watercolour Weekend away for Wonderful Women. This art and walking retreat offers a remedy for overgiving, a chance to take stock of where you are and emerge with a refreshed vision for your future. Your experience is bound together in your very own beautiful chapter containing all your wonderful work, reflections and art created over the weekend through mindful art and walking practices.
What can I expect?
- To be the author of your life as you consider both the detail and bigger picture through guided exercises
- A chance to review and reflect on where you are now and where you want to be
- Releasing limiting beliefs and negative emotions through our firepit ritual
- Self discovery and awareness
- Tools to help build your resilience
- Connection to the landscape and yourself
- Focus and clarity for the next six months inspired by the landscape
- Relax and rejuvenate while being nourished by heathy eating, mindful walking and beginner level watercolour and craft practices, aiding both your physical and mental health
- A self made beautifully bound chapter containing your thoughts and aspirations for your future but also practical tools and strategies to increase your self confidence
- Reinstating of good habits with a fresh start as you turn a new page
- Support, friendship and fun
- Enthusiasm for a bright future for both body and soul
Something to look forward to!
This weekend is something special to look forward to. A change of scenery and a break from the norm.
From arrival on Friday evening through to Sunday afternoon you’ll be taken care of and given space to breathe. Staying in beautiful surroundings, nourished with delicious healthy food and provided with activities to help you tap into your creative side. This is a holistic, immersive weekend just for you. Especially suitable to overgivers who always put themselves at the bottom of the ‘to do’ list!
Let go of those limiting beliefs, rediscover your playful inner child and have fun in great company!
What’s included in the price?
- Coaching activities and guided walk with Sense of Direction life coach, Rebecca Norton.
Find out more about Rebecca.
- Art materials and beginner level mindful watercolour painting sessions with artist, Glenda Strong, from illustrations by Glenda. Find out more about Glenda .
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Littonfields Barn in the Peak District.
Shared rooms with ensuite bathroom in each room (max of 3 to a room). If you prefer your own room please get in touch to discuss your options
Find out more about Littonfields Barn
- Meals tailored around nutritious and delicious eating inspired by Joanne Bibby from Live Life Well
-Friday night dinner and light refreshments
-Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and light refreshments
-Sunday breakfast and lunch
Friday: Table of Contents
- Arrival between 4.30 and 5.30pm
- Introductions: what chapter of your life are you in?
- Orientation walk
- Firepit releasing ritual of limiting beliefs
Saturday: Turning the Page
- Mindful meditation moment
- Beginner level mindful watercolour painting
- Guided walking and thinking for clarity
- Free time to relax
- Visualising your future
Sunday: Your next Chapter
- Mindful meditation moment
- Binding your chapter
- Forward thinking and what next
- Light lunch
- Depart between 1.30pm and 2.30pm
What’s the investment?
Accommodation is in spacious luxuary shared bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (maximum of 3 in a room).
Only 7 places available!
£350 – Early Bird! Available until 14th February
£ 385 – Full Fee
There is the option to pay by instalments (please get in touch to arrange)
If you prefer your own room you can book yourself into a local B&B and pay only for the retreat activities and meals as follows
£295 – Early Bird Available until 14th February
£330 – Full Fee
How do I book?
Click the button below or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrrange a payment plan.
Thanks for facilitating such a relaxing, yet thought provoking break. Here’s to starting my new chapter
The best thing about this workshop was having space to think about what’s important to me. Rebecca’s quiet calm and positivity makes anything seem possible