Work on yourself while sharing the experience with others
Retreat: Create Your Next Chapter.
Friday 5th November – Sunday 7th November 2021
Rebecca Norton of Sense of Direction and Glenda Strong of illustrations by Glenda have teamed up to deliver a Walking & Watercolour Weekend away for Wonderful Women. This art and walking retreat offers a remedy for digital fatigue, a chance to take stock of the past six months and emerge with a refreshed vision for your future. Your experience culminates in a bound chapter you will have created yourself through mindful art and walking practices.
What can I expect?
- A strategy for recovering from digital fatigue
- To be the author of your life as you consider both the detail and bigger picture
- Connection to the landscape
- A chance to review and reflect on the last six months
- Self discovery and awareness
- Focus and clarity for the next six months inspired by the landscape
- Relax and rejuvenate while being nourished by heathy eating, mindful walking and beginner level watercolour and craft practices aiding both your physical and mental health
- A self made beautifully bound chapter containing your thoughts and aspirations for your future but also practical tools and strategies to increase your self confidence
- Reinstating of good habits with a fresh start as you turn a new page
- Supportive and friendly group
- Enthusiasm for a bright future for both body and soul
Something to look forward to!
This weekend is something special to look forward to. A change of scenery and a break from the norm.
From arrival on Friday evening through to Sunday afternoon you’ll be taken care of and given space to breathe. Staying in beautiful surroundings, nourished with delicious healthy food and provided with activities to help you tap into your creative side. This is a holistic, immersive weekend just for you.
Let go of those limiting beliefs, rediscover your playful inner child and have fun in great company!
What’s included in the price?
- Guided coaching walks with Sense of Direction life coach, Rebecca Norton.
Find out more about Rebecca.
- Art materials and beginner level mindful watercolour painting sessions with artist, Glenda Strong, from illustrations by Glenda. Find out more about Glenda .
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Littonfields Barn in the Peak District.
All bedrooms have their own ensuite bathrooms.
Find out more about Littonfields Barn
- Meals tailored around nutritious and delicious eating inspired by Joanne Bibby from Live Life Well
-Friday night dinner and light refreshments
-Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and light refreshments
-Sunday brunch and light refreshments
Friday: Table of Contents
- Arrival between 4.30 and 5.30pm
- Introductions: what chapter of your life are you in?
Saturday: Turning the Page
- Beginner level mindful watercolour painting
- Mindful walking and thinking for clarity
- Visualising your future
Sunday: Your next Chapter
- Forward thinking
- Binding your chapter
- Depart between 1pm and 2pm
What’s the investment?
Accommodation is in spacious luxuary shared bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (maximum of 3 in a room).
Only 8 places available!
£350 – Early Bird! Available until 31st July
£ 385 – this includes all meals, refreshments, resources and tuition.
There is the option to pay by instalments (please get in touch to arrange)
How do I book?
Click the button below or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrrange a payment plan.
Thanks for facilitating such a relaxing, yet thought provoking break. Here’s to starting my new chapter
The best thing about this workshop was having space to think about what’s important to me. Rebecca’s quiet calm and positivity makes anything seem possible