Work on yourself while sharing the experience with others
Retreat: Create Your Next Chapter.
Friday 18th September – Sunday 20th
Rebecca Norton of Sense of Direction and Glenda Strong of illustrations by Glenda have teamed up to deliver an art and walking retreat for women, as a remedy for digital fatigue, a chance to take stock of the past six months and emerge with a refreshed vision for your future. Your experience culminates in a bound chapter you will have created yourself through mindful art and walking practices.
What can I expect?
- A strategy for recovering from digital fatigue
- To be the author of your life as you consider both the detail and bigger picture
- Connection to the landscape
- A chance to review and reflect on the last six months
- Focus and clarity for the next six months inspired by the landscape
- Relax and rejuvenate while being nourished by heathy eating, mindful walking and beginner level watercolour and craft practices aiding both your physical and mental health
- A self made beautifully bound chapter containing your thoughts and aspirations for your future but also practical tools and strategies to increase your self confidence
- Reinstating of good habits with a fresh start as you turn a new page
- Enthusiasm for a bright future for both body and soul
What about corona virus?
We will be adhering to the government guidelines and the venue is certified as ‘Good to Go”.
If the guidelines change within two days of the retreat making it impossible to run safely, you will receive a full refund including your deposit or a confirmed booking at the next available retreat. The choice is yours.
What’s included in the price?
- Guided coaching walks with Sense of Direction life coach, Rebecca Norton.
Find out more about Rebecca.
- Art materials and beginner level mindful watercolour painting sessions with artist, Glenda Strong, from illustrations by Glenda. Find out more about Glenda .
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Littonfields Barn in the Peak District.
Choose from premium double room or shared spacious two and three single bed rooms.
All rooms have their own ensuite.
Find out more about Littonfields Barn
- Meals tailored around nutritious and delicious eating inspired by Joanne Bibby from Live Life Well
-Friday night dinner and light refreshments
-Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and light refreshments
-Sunday brunch and light refreshments
Here is a sample of the type of food we will be eating
If you would like any alcohol please BYO as this is not included
Friday: Table of Contents
- Arrival between 4.30 and 5.30pm
- Introductions: what chapter of your life are you in?
Saturday: Turning the Page
- Beginner level mindful watercolour painting
- Mindful walking and thinking for clarity
- Visualising your future
Sunday: Your next Chapter
- Forward thinking
- Binding your chapter
- Depart between 1pm and 2pm
What’s the investment?
There are three types of rooms:
- Shared spacious three single bed room with ensuite
- Shared spacious two single bed room with ensuite
- Premium double room with ensuite.
£ 285 Early bird standard – pay in full before Friday 28th August
£ 325 Early bird premium double – pay in full before Friday 28th August
£ 310 Standard
£ 350 Premium double
£ 50 Optional one hour follow up (if booked in advance)
How do I book?
To book all you need to do is follow the link here and pay the deposit of £115 per person. The remaining amount will be invoiced to you with the balance due by Monday 7th September.
Taking time out to focus on me. Something none of us do enough. New motivation to complete old goal and start the next stage of my change in life
The best thing about this workshop was having space to think about what’s important to me. Rebecca’s quiet calm and positivity makes anything seem possible