Work on yourself while sharing the experience with others
Walking, Watercolour, Wisdom & Wellbeing!
Join us on a Day or Residential Retreat…
Brene Brown suggests the antidote to overwhelm is doing nothing. You might struggle with doing absolutely nothing; maybe you just need something that doesn’t take much mind power. Something like walking, colouring or some sort of creative activity that just absorbs your attention. Something like Create Your Next Chapter or Mandala of Self Care.
After a long or busy week perhaps you would love to have some time out to relax, recharge your batteries and reconnect with yourself again. Putting your own needs at the top of your priority list for a change.
As busy professionals or carers for others it can be easy to become over givers. This sort of behaviour over the long term is sure to lead to burn out or resentment (or both!). Recall the airplane safety briefing – put your own oxygen mask on before helping others!
These retreats are your oxygen mask.
Connection. Discovery. Rejuvenation
Benefits of these retreats…
- Be the author of your life as you consider both the detail and bigger picture through guided exercises
- A chance to review and reflect on where you are now and where you want to be
- Release limiting beliefs and negative emotions through our firepit ritual (residential retreat)
- Self-discovery and awareness
- Tools to help build your resilience
- Connection to yourself and the landscape
- Focus and clarity for the coming months so you can focus your time in a way that is energising instead of drainig
- Relax and rejuvenate while being nourished by heathy eating, mindful walking and playful watercolour and craft practices; aiding both your physical and mental well-being
- Create a beautifully bound chapter containing your thoughts and aspirations for your future with practical tools and strategies to increase your self confidence (residential retreat)
- Reinstate good habits with a fresh start as you turn a new page
- Support, friendship and fun
- Enthusiasm for a bright future for both body and soul
Something to look forward to!
Both the Day Retreat and Residential Retreat are set in the picturesque Peak District village of Litton. As soon you arrive it feels like the pace of life slows down. Surrounded by green fields, rolling countryside and generally just gorgeous countryside.
Create Your Next Chapter residential weekend enjoys the luxurious surroundings of Littonfields Barn.
Food is a really important and pleasurable part of both the Day and Residential Retreats.
You’ll be provided with nutritious and delicious vegetarian dishes prepared by Joanne Bibby of Live Life Well.
- Watercolour painting activities
- Mindful walking
- Reflective activities
- Inspiring worksheets
- Delicious food
- All materials and resources
Sunday 25th September at Litton Village Hall, 10am – 4pm.
£50 Early Bird (available until 31st July)
Includes art tuition and materials, mindful walk, wellbeing activities and delicious healthy lunch
How do I book?
Click the button below
Includes accommodation in spacious luxuary shared bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms (maximum of 3 in a room) at the delightful Littonfields Barn. All meals from Friday evening to Sunday lunch. Art tuition and materials.
Only 7 places available!
£350 – Early Bird! Available until 10th July
£425 – Full Fee
There is the option to pay by instalments (please get in touch to arrange)
If you prefer your own room you can book yourself into a local B&B and pay only for the retreat activities and meals as follows
£295 – Early Bird Available until 10th July
£355 – Full Fee
How do I book?
Click the button below or email Rebecca.firstname.lastname@example.org to arrrange a payment plan.
- Coaching activities and guided walk with Sense of Direction life coach, Rebecca Norton.
Find out more about Rebecca.
- Art materials and playful watercolour painting sessions with artist, Glenda Strong, from illustrations by Glenda. Find out more about Glenda .
- Two nights luxury accommodation at Littonfields Barn in the Peak District.
Shared rooms with ensuite bathroom in each room (max of 3 to a room). If you prefer your own room please get in touch to discuss your options
Find out more about Littonfields Barn
- Meals tailored around nutritious and delicious eating inspired by Joanne Bibby from Live Life Well
-Friday night dinner and light refreshments
-Saturday breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks and light refreshments
-Sunday breakfast and lunch
Friday: Table of Contents
Following a warm welcome with a cup of tea or coffee, you settle into your luxurious bedroom and start to feel the peace begin to seep into your body. Once everyone gathers you enjoy meeting other participants and a wander round the village of Litton to shake off your day; your week. Following a delicious homemade dinner you are guided through an exercise to help you identify the things holding you back and the things you want to let go of. Feel the release as you burn these concerns in the firepit outside and allow fun and laughter to surface.
Saturday: Turning the Page
After a relaxing night’s sleep (notice how dark and quiet it is!) you decide to join the optional morning mindful moment before breakfast. Then you experience the fun and playfulness as Glenda expertly leads you to tap into your creativity through watercolour painting. Completely absorbed in the activity the morning flies by and you’ve worked up an appetite for the buffet lunch. In the afternoon you pull on your boots and join Rebecca as she guides you down into the stunning Cressbrook Dale and then up on to Wardlow Hill where you feel a sense of achievement as you appreciate the 360 view. Back to the barn for free time – maybe you decide you want to take a nap, explore the village shop, process all your thoughts or simply grab a cuppa and your book while you relax in the spacious lounge. Wow, you feel restored already. Another home cooked dinner then an evening of chatter, friendship and starting to plan what’s next.
Sunday: Your next Chapter
A second peaceful nights sleep, morning mindfulness moment and then breakfast. You can’t believe it’s Sunday morning already. This morning you admire your art work and the plans you’ve made, as you create a beautiful chapter to bind them under the expert tuition of Glenda. With direction from Rebecca you make an action plan of what you wish to do when you leave the weekend so you can continue to build the momentum. With your belly full from lunch and your heart singing you leave Littonfields Barn having made friends and feeling energised again.
Meet your hosts…
Thanks for facilitating such a relaxing, yet thought provoking break. Here’s to starting my new chapter
The best thing about this workshop was having space to think about what’s important to me. Rebecca’s quiet calm and positivity makes anything seem possible