Thoughts come clearly while one walks (Thomas Mann)
Clarity in Motion
How often do you spend quality time on thinking, reflecting and planning? In a busy world this is frequently a rarity. This can lead to the sense of being stuck or drifting through life without direction.
- Do you feel like you are rushing around with an ever increasing to do list?
- Do you feel like you are always ‘fire fighting’ – dealing with one problem or crisis after another?
- Do you put other people and other things before you?
- Would you like more time?
More time to work on your business, to grow and develop it?
More time to do all the tasks and chores you need to complete?
More time for you?
More time with your family and friends?
- Would you like to be more focused and strategic with your time and energy?
If you answered yes to some or all of these questions then you will benefit from Clarity in Motion.
Book your place here
I deliver this service outdoors because there is something very powerful about being in nature. Being outside literally provides you with space, allowing your subconscious to expand and work in a different way.
- Walking changes your physiology which stimulates creative thinking.
- Being in nature and beautiful surroundings enhances the experience as we are free from other distractions.
- Movement enhances problem solving and encourages deeper thinking.
- Walking and being active has a positive impact on our well-being.
I also run monthly Wonder Walks which simply allow you to enjoy a walk in good company without having to plan your own route
What is a coaching walk?
Clarity in Motion is time out just for you – to focus on the important things (whether that’s work related or personal)
You’ll get the space and guidance you need to focus your energy and thinking in a strategic way so you can tackle any manner of problem / project / goal. You’ll be taken through a 4 step process that will lead to:
- Clarity about what you really want and what your priorities are
- Understanding why these things are important to you (so that you can remain true to your aims when things get tough)
- Generating options and solutions to move forwards and progress
- Setting a time frame to work towards so that you stay on track
When you know exactly what you are doing and why, this leads to increased focus and productivity and reduced procrastination. You can spend your precious time and energy in a strategic manner. Your motivation, drive and commitment will increase too and you’ll have a reason to handle setbacks rather than give up.
You will also have the opportunity to meet with other like minded individuals and the added bonus of improving your well-being through being out in nature.
This is a confidential process with no need to share if you don’t want to!
I took part in a Clarity in Motion walk after arriving at a place in my business where I wanted to make lots of changes but was feeling overwhelmed.
The structure of the guided tasks, the fantastic location and Rebecca’s calm and grounded demeanour combined in the most amazing few hours of realisation, planning, goal setting and motivation. I came away with a plan that I have kept to, clear goals and steps to achieve them, as well as an insight into possible pitfalls and problems that might arise.
Having time away from the office to stimulate the mind is well worth it and I certainly left with the clarity that I needed. The weather was also fab, the company was engaging and the cake in the tea shop was yummy. All-in-all a great way to gain the clarity to put plans into achion.