Having a coach isn’t a sign of weakness
1 to 1 Coaching
Speak to a successful person and I bet they’ve had coaching!
It’s an effective process to help you move from where you are now to where you want to be. Coaching empowers you to live your life more fully and with purpose. It helps you gain clarity, identify what’s important to you and gives you more choices as to how you engage with the world.
As your coach I work alongside you to create an action plan to implement lasting positive changes. When you improve things in one area of your life you often find that other areas improve too. Working together we seek out and challenge limiting beliefs that may have been holding you back, so you achieve more than you thought possible. You will learn tools that will help in all areas of your life and improve your mindset so you are more able to deal with whatever life presents. Coaching sessions provide you with the time and space to think and be fully listened to by someone non-judgemental.
Going through periods of change and transition (such as redundancy, relationship breakdowns, serious illness, wanting to change careers) can lead to fear and uncertainty. When we feel like this we don’t always make the best decisions and can feel demotivated and lacking focus. Life Coaching puts you back in control of your life!
How coaching can help
- Understanding yourself better so you can lead a life more in alignment with what you want
- Identifying your values and what’s important to you so you can make decisions with confidence
- Identifying limiting beliefs and obstacles that prevent you from being your best self or are holding you back
- Overcoming procrastination and increasing motivation
- Recognising and utilising your current skills and strengths to build confidence
Living the life you want
- Making the most of your time so you can do everything you want to do and create a work life balance that’s appropriate for you
- Creating and developing positive habits and breaking negative patterns
- Finding or rediscovering your purpose and sense of direction in life
- Reducing stress and incorporating healthy habits that support holistic well-being
- Improving mindset so that you can deal with whatever life presents
- Opening up choices and opportunities so you no longer feel stuck
- Releasing your creative side
Dealing with change
- Cultivating a positive attitude to make the most of any circumstance
- Learning to see situations from different perspectives
- Deciding on career options and or education
- How to deal with redundancy and what next
- How to move forwards after a break up or divorce
- Increasing confidence after a bereavement or other life changing circumstance
- How to improve communication with family, friends or work colleagues
- How to develop more fulfilling relationships in your work or personal life
- How to understand others more effectively so as to build rapport
All about you
- Empowers you to take positive action
- Refocuses your energies and enthusiasm
- Improves your motivation and sense of satisfaction
- Clarifies your priorities and important things in life
- Gives you the tools to create life harmony.
Coaching is not about fixing you – I don’t believe you are broken! You have everything you need; as your coach I’m here to help give you access to your inner resources in a caring, structured and positive way. It’s about reconnecting with who you really are.
I have a wide range of skills and experience to bring to the coaching relationship so can support you in many different aspects. I particularly enjoy helping people find balance and lead a more fulfilling life. Coaching provides you with the time, space and attention you need to work on yourself and your aspirations. I help you clearly identify what you really want; assess where you are now and generate a plan of action to get you to where you want, and deserve, to be.
For more information about your 1 to 1 coaching options see here
Coaching to suit you
Magnificent 7 package
Working together for up to 6 months. 7 x 1 hour sessions, email support, DISC Personality Profiling and a copy of my Self-Love Journal. This is an in depth, personal approach that will lead to long lasting transformation
If you have something very specific to work on or just want a kick start to help you get going then the ReView session might be your better option. 2 hours of focused coaching that will get you digging deep immediately. If you then decide you would like further coaching you can upgrade to the Magnificent 7 package at a special discount
FREE 30 minute consultation
Contact me for your FREE 30 minute consultation to discuss how we can work together and decide whether coaching is for you