Having a coach isn’t a sign of weakness
1 to 1 Coaching
Speak to a successful person and I bet they’ve had coaching!
It’s an effective process to help you move from where you are now to where you want to be. Coaching is not about fixing you – I don’t believe you are broken! You have everything you need; as your coach I’m here to help give you access to your inner resources in a caring, structured and positive way. It’s about reconnecting with who you really are. Coaching empowers you to live your life more fully and with purpose. It helps you gain clarity, identify what’s important to you and gives you more choices as to how you engage with the world.
Coaching sessions provide you with the time and space to think and be fully listened to by someone non-judgemental.
Going through periods of change and transition (such as redundancy, relationship breakdowns, serious illness, wanting to change careers) can lead to fear and uncertainty. When we feel like this we don’t always make the best decisions and can feel demotivated and lacking focus.
I have a wide range of skills and experience to bring to the coaching relationship so can support you in many different aspects. I particularly enjoy helping people find balance and lead a more fulfilling life. Coaching provides you with the time, space and attention you need to work on yourself and your aspirations, putting you back in control of your life!
How coaching can help
- Understanding yourself better so you can lead a life more in alignment with what you want
- Identifying your values and what’s important to you so you can make decisions with confidence
- Identifying limiting beliefs and obstacles that prevent you from being your best self or are holding you back
- Overcoming procrastination and increasing motivation
- Recognising and utilising your current skills and strengths to build confidence
Living the life you want
- Making the most of your time so you can do everything you want to do and create a work life balance that’s appropriate for you
- Creating and developing positive habits and breaking negative patterns
- Finding or rediscovering your purpose and sense of direction in life
- Reducing stress and incorporating healthy habits that support holistic well-being
- Improving mindset so that you can deal with whatever life presents
- Opening up choices and opportunities so you no longer feel stuck
- Releasing your creative side
Dealing with change
- Cultivating a positive attitude to make the most of any circumstance
- Learning to see situations from different perspectives
- Deciding on career options and or education
- How to deal with redundancy and what next
- How to move forwards after a break up or divorce
- Increasing confidence after a bereavement or other life changing circumstance
- How to improve communication with family, friends or work colleagues
- How to develop more fulfilling relationships in your work or personal life
- How to understand others more effectively so as to build rapport
Magnificent 7 Package
What does it involve?
7 x 1 hour sessions over a period of 3 – 6 months
3 part process to mapping your success
- Establish a baseline measure of where you are currently – what’s going on and what challenges you are facing
- DISC profiling to identify what your preferred communication style is which helps you to understand both yourself and others better. This encourages more effective communication
- Identify your values and strengths to help with forward planning
- Define what your values mean to you so to ensure your goals remain in alignment with them
What’s your destination?
- Identifying your destination – where do you want to go?
- Create a clear vision of what you want in life and why
- List the benefits of getting to your destination – how will it improve your life?
- Look at the different options you could take
- Identify any limiting beliefs or blockages that may be holding you back
- Learn techniques to help you along the way
- Determine any skills / resources / support you might need
- List actions that you need to take in order to get to your destination
- Establish milestones to keep track of your progress
ReView & ReFresh
What does it involve?
- 2 hour concentrated session
- Focussed review of where you are now. What’s working, what’s not etc (a sat nav needs to know where it is before setting a route)
- Creating a vision of where you want to be and why (a strong enough ‘why’ will enable you to overcome any ‘how’)
- Identifying what you want to start doing / stop doing / continue doing
- Looking at your strengths and values so you know what you can do and what’s important
- Identifying areas to work on and any potential barriers so you can plan how to get over them
By the end of the session you will
- Have a clear vision of what you want and why
- Have a tailored action plan that you can implement immediately
- Feel refreshed, optimistic and enthused about what you are doing
For more information about your 1 to 1 coaching options see here
FREE 30 minute consultation
Contact me for your FREE 30 minute discovery call to discuss how we can work together and decide whether coaching is for you