Season’s of Life Programme: Make 2018 your best year yet!
The changing of the seasons is a poignant indicator of the passing of time and a great way to track our progress through the year. This programme will run through the year with one day in each season. Nature will play a part in inspiring our creativity and enhancing our well-being.
Why join this programme?
- Take control of your year by identifying your priorities and creating a clear action plan.
- Dedicated time to work on personal or business goals and projects in a supportive, inspiring environment. (Rather than making lots of notes to take home and do at a later date, like we always promise ourselves, we will work on them here!).
- Guided activities and exercises to get you thinking and creating.
- Find out what motivates you and how to align your work with your values.
- You will be provided with tools, tips and techniques to take real action.
- Increase your motivation, reduce stress and overwhelm and work smarter rather than harder.
- Meeting throughout the year you will have the opportunity to monitor your progress and celebrate achievements.
- Time to reflect, learn, adjust and apply.
- To be part of an environment of shared learning and encouragement; developing a supportive community that will inspire and motivate throughout the programme and beyond.
- Increase self-awareness and refocus energy.
- Tailored one to one support following each full day to ensure maximum impact.
- Enhanced well-being through connecting with others and nature as well as reconnecting with ourselves and our goals.
How does the programme work?
Each day will consist of group workshop time in the morning where we look at particular topics in a practical way, such as creating a vision, time management, well-being. The afternoon will start with a beautiful mindful walk to let ideas percolate and develop from the morning; using nature to enhance our creative thinking and soothe the soul. The day will end with guided reflection and planning before leaving full of enthusiasm and a clear action plan to implement over the coming months.
I will schedule a 1 to 1 strategy session after each Season’s day to support your learning and actions fully.
Is this for me?
This programme is suitable for anyone who wants to regain control of their future and believes in self-development. You are ready to enhance your life, improve your well-being and just need some help to get going. Perhaps you are self-employed or a small business owner wanting to take your business to the next level. Being the manager of a small company or working for yourself can be isolating – this programme will offer you support and encouragement. Or maybe you would like to improve your personal life and start doing more of things you want to do. Maybe you are going through a period of transition and would welcome the support and structure to stay focused. This is for people who are ready to invest in their personal development and make 2018 their best year yet.
- 4 full Sundays (11th February, 13th May, 29th July and 21st October) of dedicated time and support in the beautiful setting of Calver in the Peak District. Each day will run 10am – 4pm
- Over 8 hours of workshop time
- Guided walks to consolidate learning and ideas
- Group coaching
- 4 x 45minute 1 to 1 follow up sessions following each day to ensure learning is implemented
- Membership of dedicated Facebook Group
- Supporting resources
- Tea, coffee and homemade cake
What’s the investment?
The value of all the elements individually is £700 however I am offering this year long programme with personal support at a special rate of just £350pp for people who book before December 31st 2017. After this the fee will increase to £450pp. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking and the rest can be paid in 2 instalments if required.
How do I book?
To book your place click here (Please select ‘Pay by Invoice’)
Don’t forget, if you want to take advantage of the early bird offer book before December 31st 2017.
There are a maximum of 10 places so be sure to book now and don’t miss out