Season’s of Life Programme: Make 2018 your best year yet!
The changing of the seasons is a great way to track our progress through the year. This programme will run through the year with one day in each season. Nature will play a part in inspiring our creativity and enhancing our well-being.
Is this for me?
This programme is suitable for anyone who wants to regain control of their future and knows there is more to life. You are ready to enhance your life, improve your well-being and just need some help to get going. Maybe you would like to improve your personal life and start doing more of things you want to do – spending time with family, taking up a hobby. Maybe you are going through a period of transition such as changing career, coming up to retirement, going through separation or the kids are leaving home. This programme offers support and structure to stay focused and rediscover who you are and your purpose. Or perhaps you are wanting to take your business to the next level. This programme will offer you a support network and encouragement to overcome some of the difficulties of being self-employed or a small business owner, which can be isolating at times. This is for people who are ready to invest in their personal development and make 2018 their best year yet.
Why join this programme?
- Identify your priorities and create a clear action plan that aligns with your values
- Dedicated time to work on personal or business goals and projects in a supportive, inspiring environment. (Rather than making lots of notes to take home and do at a later date, like we always promise ourselves, we will work on them here!).
- Guided activities and exercises to get you thinking and creating
- Learn tools, tips and techniques to take real action.
- Increase your motivation, reduce stress and overwhelm and work smarter rather than harder.
- Meeting throughout the year you will have the opportunity to monitor your progress and celebrate achievements.
- Time to reflect, learn, adjust and apply.
- To be part of an environment of shared learning and encouragement; developing a supportive community that will inspire and motivate throughout the programme and beyond.
- Increase self-awareness and refocus energy.
- Enhanced well-being through connecting with others and nature as well as reconnecting with ourselves and our goals.
- Tailored one to one support following each full day to ensure maximum impact.
How does the programme work?
Each day will consist of group workshop time in the morning where we look at particular topics in a practical way, such as creating a vision, time management, well-being. The afternoon will start with a beautiful mindful walk to let ideas percolate and develop from the morning; using nature to enhance our creative thinking and soothe the soul. The day will end with guided reflection and planning before leaving full of enthusiasm and a clear action plan to implement over the coming months. This programme is all about making progress.
I will schedule a 1 to 1 strategy session after each Season’s day to support your learning and actions fully.
- 4 full Sundays of dedicated time and support in the beautiful Peak District town of Bakewell. Each day will run 11am – 5pm (13th May, 5th Aug, 21st Oct, 27th Jan 2019)
- Over 8 hours of workshop time
- Guided walks to consolidate learning and ideas
- Group coaching
- 4 x 45minute 1 to 1 follow up sessions following each day to ensure learning is implemented
- Membership of dedicated Facebook Group
- Supporting resources
- Tea, coffee and homemade cake
What’s the investment?
I am offering this year long programme with personal support at a special rate of just £400pp. A non-refundable deposit of £50 is required to secure your booking and the rest can be paid in 2 instalments if required.
How do I book?
Ready to get going? Book your place now by submitting your details below or calling 07812 901366
There are a maximum of 10 places so be sure to book now and don’t miss out